Lately, I've been feeling unfamiliar with my reflection in the mirror, so I looked into the cause of my freckles.

Lately, perhaps because the sun has gotten warmer, every time I wash my face and look in the mirror, I'm increasingly bothered by the little spots that have appeared around my cheekbones. I used to often hear compliments on my clear skin, but at some point, I started seeing more and more blemishes that makeup couldn't quite cover up. I've been wondering what the problem is, and I've been researching the causes of freckles one by one.

I always thought I was diligently applying sunscreen and wearing a hat whenever I went out, but I'm worried that there might be other causes of freckles I'm unaware of. Hearing that indoor lighting and the light from electronic devices can also be a factor makes managing freckles feel like a challenge. Instead of looking in the mirror every morning and feeling depressed, I want to actively seek solutions.

Are there any effective ways to lighten existing freckles, even just a little? Besides genetics and sunlight, are there any other causes of freckles I should be aware of? If you have any information, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it if you could share your secrets to maintaining clear, blemish-free skin. Even the smallest tips would be appreciated.

Comments2
  • ์—˜์ผ€์ด
    ์ €๋„ ์š”์ฆ˜ ํ–‡๋น› ๊ฐ•ํ•ด์ง€๋ฉด์„œ ์ฃผ๊ทผ๊นจ๊ฐ€ ๋ถ€์ฉ ์‹ ๊ฒฝ ์“ฐ์ด๋”๋ผ๊ตฌ์š”ใ… 
    ์ž์™ธ์„ ๋ฟ ์•„๋‹ˆ๋ผ ์ˆ˜๋ฉด ๋ถ€์กฑ, ํ”ผ๋ถ€ ์ž๊ทน๋„ ์›์ธ์ด ๋  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋‹ค๋”๋ผ๊ตฌ์š”
    ์„ ํฌ๋ฆผ์€ ์‹ค๋‚ด์—์„œ๋„ ์ฑ™๊ธฐ๊ณ , ๋ฏธ๋ฐฑยท์ง„์ • ๊ด€๋ฆฌ ๊ฐ™์ด ํ•ด์ฃผ๋Š” ๊ฒŒ ๋„์›€ ๋์–ด์š”
    ์ด๋ฏธ ์ƒ๊ธด ๊ฑด ํ™ˆ์ผ€์–ด+์ „๋ฌธ ๊ด€๋ฆฌ ๋ณ‘ํ–‰ํ•˜๋‹ˆ ์กฐ๊ธˆ์”ฉ ์˜…์–ด์ง€๋Š” ๋А๋‚Œ์ด์—์š”
    ๊ฐ™์ด ์ฒœ์ฒœํžˆ ๊ด€๋ฆฌํ•ด๋ด์š”!
  • Profile Image
    maypure
    ์•ˆ๋…•ํ•˜์„ธ์š” ๊ณ ๊ฐ๋‹˜๐Ÿ’›
    ์ฃผ๊ทผ๊นจ๋Š” IPL ์ถ”์ฒœ๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  2์ฃผ๊ฐ„๊ฒฉ ์ตœ์†Œ 5ํšŒ์ด์ƒ ์•ˆ๋‚ด๋“œ๋ฆฌ๋‚˜ ํ”ผ๋ถ€์ƒํƒœ์— ๋”ฐ๋ผ ์ถ”์ฒœ๋“œ๋ฆฌ๋Š” ์‹œ์ˆ  ๋‹ฌ๋ผ์งˆ ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ฃผ๊ทผ๊นจ๋Š” ๋ ˆ์ด์ € ์‹œ์ˆ  ์ง„ํ–‰ํ•˜์‹œ๋”๋ผ๋„ ์žฌ๋ฐœ ํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๊ณ  ์„ ํฌ๋ฆผ ๊ด€๋ฆฌ ํ•„์š”ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋ฌธ์˜ ๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.