My hair has been getting thinner lately, so I'm considering using the Pantodil Hair Ampoule.

Yesterday, I went to the hair salon for the first time in a while to get my hair done, and the stylist cautiously remarked that my hair seemed to have lost a lot of volume at the crown of my head. I hadn't noticed this when I looked in the mirror at home, but under the bright lights at the salon, I was shocked to see how much my hair parted.

 

I've been paying attention to my skin, but I've been neglecting my scalp, and I'm really upset. I'm looking into starting a proper home care routine. I asked around and they said the Pantodil Hair Ampoule has been getting a lot of attention lately because of its good ingredients. My scalp is sensitive, so anything I use tends to make it itchy and red, which worries me. Has anyone who uses the Pantodil Hair Ampoule experienced any breakouts or irritation? I'm also a little worried that my hair might be greasy in the morning if the formula is sticky. I have a lot of questions about the Pantodil Hair Ampoule, so I'm leaving this message.

 

I think applying it thoroughly and massaging it in before bed will definitely provide good nutrition. What is your usual application schedule? If you have any effective tips, please share them.

Comments2
  • 엘케이
    저도 밝은 조명에서 정수리 보면 헉…! 하는 순간이 있더라고요 😭
    판토딜 헤어 앰플은 성분 순하다고 후기 많은 편이라 저도 궁금했었는데, 실제로 사용하신 분들 얘기 들어보면 자극 없이 가볍게 흡수된다는 의견이 꽤 있어요 — 끈적이지 않고 아침에 떡짐 없이 넘어간다고 하더라고요.
  • 신뢰할수있는망고Z1767425084547
    저 완전 개복치 두피라서 조금만 독해도 바로 뾰루지 올라오는데, 판토딜은 순해서 한 통 다 비울 때까지 트러블 없었어요! 제형이 콧물 스킨? 정도라 바르고 문질러주면 금방 흡수돼서 아침에 떡지는 거 걱정 안 하셔도 돼요ㅋㅋ 저도 정수리 휑한 거 보고 충격받아서 쓰기 시작했는데 잔머리는 확실히 좀 올라오는 느낌이에요.